Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Compromise Conspiracy Theory

Who is responsible? The US government? Or terrorists? Why not both?
Not one of my cartoons, but it does describe how silly I think the conspiracy theories around the fall of the Twin Towers are. Let's be honest---it does not matter who is responsible for the fall of the Twin Towers; what matters is that a lot of people died on September 11, 2001.

[I forgot where I found this cartoon. If you know who the artist is, please leave me a note in the comment section, so that I can credit them properly.]

1 comment:

  1. I don't actually know the name of the cartoonist, but it's from XKCD.com.

    This specific cartoon is #690. http://xkcd.com/690/

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than fourteen days are moderated--unless there is an outbreak of trolls selling their own brand of spammy goodness, in which case, I will go back to moderating all comments. Remember my cats do not like being petted by smelly trolls or eating spam--and they are the ones that I have to please. Meow!