Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bad book blurbs

Troll cat, high on drugs, admits his opinion of your book.
The other day, a friend (JF) and I was sitting around talking about bad books and bad writers that we knew. One thing led to another, and we started to write bad book blurbs for some of our favorite bad books and writers. Here are some of our bad book blurbs.

I wouldn't trust this person to write a shopping list.

If I wanted an enema, I would go to the doctor.

After reading this book, I need medical marijuana.

(The following is about a famous series)

This book is perfect for retarded tweens.

My cat buried a better book in the litter box.

(And my personal favorite)

One suspects that the entire editing staff was away on a three-year drunk-fest...


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than fourteen days are moderated--unless there is an outbreak of trolls selling their own brand of spammy goodness, in which case, I will go back to moderating all comments. Remember my cats do not like being petted by smelly trolls or eating spam--and they are the ones that I have to please. Meow!