Saturday, December 3, 2011

Lazy xmas pizza

Christmas dinner pizza.
There are moments that I realize that some merchants really do not try very hard. And that I really do not want to eat any food that they are selling. Here is a lovely Christmas dinner pizza. Ok, maybe fuglicious is a better description of it.

It looks more like a bachelor's pizza---you know the type that is really poor and too lazy to go to the grocery store.

"Gee, I am hungry. But Pizza Hut doesn't deliver at this time of night. Oh, look a cardboard pizza. But it has no meat on it. Why did I buy this piece of s*** in the first place? Oh look, I have some bacon, and some lunchmeat...hmmm, I wonder how it would taste on a piece of cheese and tomato sauce painted cardboard."

Yes, I swear that this pizza looks like someone just decided to toss some random breakfast sausage, bacon and lunchmeat on it. And for the name, I am guessing that it is only a Xmas pizza because that is merely the next major holiday on the calendar---come back in a few months, and this will be a fuglicious Easter dinner pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than fourteen days are moderated--unless there is an outbreak of trolls selling their own brand of spammy goodness, in which case, I will go back to moderating all comments. Remember my cats do not like being petted by smelly trolls or eating spam--and they are the ones that I have to please. Meow!